The following rules and regulations apply to all users of the CLEMIS Crash Application.
By pressing the "Agree" button, the user acknowledges acceptance of these
terms and conditions. In case of any violation of these rules and regulations,
CLEMIS reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such
violations. These rules and regulations apply to any visit to the CLEMIS Crash website.
- Consent: I am an involved party in the crash or I am the legally authorized
representative of the person(s) involved in the crash.
- In Accordance With: The Michigan Vehicle Code, Section 257.208a, 257.208c,
257.208d, 257.232, the Freedom of Information Act, 1976 PA 442, MCL 15.231 to
15.246, and the House Bill 4770, I have read and understand the law as explained in these sections.
I acknowledge that under MCL 257.503, I (and any organization I might represent) am prohibited from:
- Using the report for any direct solicitation of an individual, vehicle owner, or property owner listed in the report until thirty (30) days after the date the report is filed;
- Disclosing any personal information contained in the report to a third party for commercial solicitation, of an individual, vehicle owner, or property owner listed in the report, until thirty (30) days after the date the report is filed. Violation of this law is a misdemeanor, subject to fine and imprisonment.
- General Disclaimer: Although CLEMIS has attempted to provide accurate information on the web site, CLEMIS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided on this web site is provided as captured with all faults without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Business Integrity Clause: CLEMIS reserves the right to terminate immediately and without notice, access to the web site if you fail to comply with any term or condition provided herein.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: User access to the CLEMIS Crash website
is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Liability and Damages: CLEMIS is not liable for any indirect, special, consequential,
or incidental events which occur to the user or to a party on the crash form.